Following integration with major cryptos, Samsung Galaxy S10 now supports major stablecoins such as TUSD, MKR and USDC.
TrueUSD (TUSD) is a cryptocurrency designed to provide a stable value within the volatile industry of blockchain-based money. True USD’s price is pegged to the price of the United States dollar in one-to-one ratio. The idea behind the linkage of TrueUSD price to the fiat currency is an attempt to provide the cryptocurrency market traders with a safe haven during the time of huge market fluctuations. The True USD coin was designed by a group of enthusiasts which previously worked with UC Berkeley and Google. The coin became a major success for the team. The TrueUSD market cap has been growing from the coin’s launch and is around 207,5 million dollars at the time of writing this article. The TUSD coin is currently available for traders of cryptocurrency exchanges all over the world.
- Japanese Ex-Central Banker: Libra Spurred Us to Take CBDCs Seriously
- OKEx at Davos: Blockchain Best Placed to Meet the Needs of the Unbanked
- Chinese Experts Suggest Using Blockchain Tech in ‘Social Credit’ System
- Singapore Gov’t, Mastercard and Mitsubishi Form Alliance to Digitize Trade
- Bitcoin Price Tightens as Traders Prepare for a Second Shot at $9.2K