A Dubai-based Canadian expat has been arrested for peddling an allegedly fraudulent “Sharia-compliant” cryptocurrency and a host of other get-rich-quick schemes...
The UAE, or the United Arab Emirates, is a federal state composed of seven states located in the Near East. The UAE has a strong economy and currently is thirteenth in the world by GDP due to its oil production. In terms of Bitcoin, the UAE government created a legal framework in 2016 that has become the foundation for future cryptocurrency regulation. Despite these regulations prohibiting payment services from providing transactions in Bitcoin, the new law, in accordance with the Central Bank, can be interpreted differently, depending on certain situations. However, the country is a great platform for innovation. The UAE has recently accepted the UAE Blockchain Strategy in order to become one of the most advanced countries in the blockchain technology sphere.
- Blockchain Firm Partners With Cannabis Data App to Create Research Project
- Binance’s ‘Chinese Twitter’ Gets Blocked for Unknown Violations
- Bitcoin Cash Hard Fork Completed as First Invalid Block Detected
- Bitcoin Price Diary: VET, XLM, TRX Double-Digit Gains — BTC Flatlines
- Price Analysis 15/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX