Kik CEO Ted Livingston reportedly said that the company spent over $5 million on negotiations with the U.S. SEC.
United States News
The United States of America is the country that is commonly known as the United States (U.S.) or simply America. The United States is the federal republic that consists of 50 states, five self-governing territories and a federal district. The U.S. has a highly developed mixed economy and the first in the world in terms of GDP. In the United States, Bitcoin has spread quite a lot, as it is the place of origin for many large projects and startup, such as United States cryptocurrency exchanges, ATMs, etc. For the government of United States, blockchain technologies are very interesting for implementation and Bitcoin mining in the United States is very popular compared with other countries. However, United States cryptocurrency regulation remains unknown as the government hasn’t chosen any certain direction.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 Again as Top Cryptos See Strong Gains
- MakerDAO Token Holders Vote on Whether to Lower DAI Stability Fee by 2%
- Kik CEO Says Firm Spent $5+ Million on Negotiations With US SEC: Report
- Hodler’s Digest, May 13–19: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: XEM, XLM, XTZ, BNB, IOTA