FinCEN’s enforcement against a p2p crypto exchanger could set a precedent, and French instant mashed potatoes go blockchain.
Unocoin is one of the largest Indian cryptocurrency exchange platforms that was the first cryptocurrency business opened in India. Currently, the Unocoin blockchain and Bitcoin company has become international, as the platform attracted many investors due to its fast and cheap services. Unocoin was founded in 2013 and besides being an exchange, the company organizes conferences and meetings related to Bitcoin. Unocoin also provides unique trading services and a virtual wallet for storing digital assets. It operates transfers in BTC, which is the only one available cryptocurrency there, with relatively low fees. However, the platform also has some disadvantages such as accepting only bank cards and the Indian rupee.
- House Financial Services Committee Will Continue Libra Review
- Bithumb Exchange to Launch Cryptocurrency Listing Committee
- Bank of England Governor: Libra-Like Currency Could Replace US Dollar
- Research Suggests Tether Sentiment Could Provide Chance for Manipulation
- Price Analysis 23/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM