The exchange, like others in India, faces an ongoing stranglehold on operations by the central bank.
Unocoin is one of the largest Indian cryptocurrency exchange platforms that was the first cryptocurrency business opened in India. Currently, the Unocoin blockchain and Bitcoin company has become international, as the platform attracted many investors due to its fast and cheap services. Unocoin was founded in 2013 and besides being an exchange, the company organizes conferences and meetings related to Bitcoin. Unocoin also provides unique trading services and a virtual wallet for storing digital assets. It operates transfers in BTC, which is the only one available cryptocurrency there, with relatively low fees. However, the platform also has some disadvantages such as accepting only bank cards and the Indian rupee.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Crypto Exchange Poloniex Adds Support for USDT on Tron Blockchain
- FPT Corporation and SBI Holdings Invest $3 Million in Vietnamese Blockchain Project
- Cryptocurrency Bear Market Waning, Going Through Accumulation Phase, Says Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, EOS, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 19