Police have seized an allegedly unregistered Bitcoin ATM machine in India and arrested its owner, the co-founder of domestic crypto exchange Unocoin.
Unocoin is one of the largest Indian cryptocurrency exchange platforms that was the first cryptocurrency business opened in India. Currently, the Unocoin blockchain and Bitcoin company has become international, as the platform attracted many investors due to its fast and cheap services. Unocoin was founded in 2013 and besides being an exchange, the company organizes conferences and meetings related to Bitcoin. Unocoin also provides unique trading services and a virtual wallet for storing digital assets. It operates transfers in BTC, which is the only one available cryptocurrency there, with relatively low fees. However, the platform also has some disadvantages such as accepting only bank cards and the Indian rupee.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Ohio County Auditors to Explore Blockchain-Based Real Estate System
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20