David Marcus, head of Facebook’s crypto wallet Calibra, stressed that Facebook will launch the Libra cryptocurrency project only after they address all regulato...
The United States of America, or the USA, is a federal republic in North America composed of 50 states with a republican form of government. In terms of population, it is the third largest country in the world, as of 2018. Besides that, the USA has a highly developed economy that is the largest in terms of nominal GDP and the second-largest by purchasing power parity. Due to all of this, cryptocurrency in USA is highly popular since its markets have a lot of possibilities for developing any related ideas and conducting cryptocurrency business. Bitcoin usage by country is increasing as the largest American companies such as Overstock, Subway, Microsoft, etc., have started accepting payment in digital currency. The USA’s cryptocurrency legislation is still being established, nevertheless, there are already regulations about the taxing of virtual transactions.
- Rep. Waters Opens Libra Hearing With Indictment of Facebook's Past Mistakes
- Facebook’s Marcus: Libra to Satisfy All Regulatory Matters Before Its Launch
- Reddit Co-Founders’s Fund Leads $3.75M Round for Blockchain Gaming Studio
- Tor Project’s Bitcoin Crowdfunding Campaign Hits Goal in 25 Hrs
- Tether USDT is Launching on a ‘Pure PoS’ Blockchain, Algorand