Copyright registrations for the Bitcoin white paper and the bitcoin (BTC) source code by the U.S. Copyright Office do not mean that Craig Wright is recognized a...
The United States of America, or the USA, is a federal republic in North America composed of 50 states with a republican form of government. In terms of population, it is the third largest country in the world, as of 2018. Besides that, the USA has a highly developed economy that is the largest in terms of nominal GDP and the second-largest by purchasing power parity. Due to all of this, cryptocurrency in USA is highly popular since its markets have a lot of possibilities for developing any related ideas and conducting cryptocurrency business. Bitcoin usage by country is increasing as the largest American companies such as Overstock, Subway, Microsoft, etc., have started accepting payment in digital currency. The USA’s cryptocurrency legislation is still being established, nevertheless, there are already regulations about the taxing of virtual transactions.
- Bitfinex and Tether Obtain Stay of Demands From New York Supreme Court
- South Korean Gov’t Announces Second Study Group for Blockchain Regulations
- Copyright Registrations Do Not Recognize Craig Wright as Satoshi Nakamoto
- Bitcoin Falls Under $7,900 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 22