The CEO of Bithumb’s operator has revealed plans to expand to the U.S. and Japan.
The United States of America, or the USA, is a federal republic in North America composed of 50 states with a republican form of government. In terms of population, it is the third largest country in the world, as of 2018. Besides that, the USA has a highly developed economy that is the largest in terms of nominal GDP and the second-largest by purchasing power parity. Due to all of this, cryptocurrency in USA is highly popular since its markets have a lot of possibilities for developing any related ideas and conducting cryptocurrency business. Bitcoin usage by country is increasing as the largest American companies such as Overstock, Subway, Microsoft, etc., have started accepting payment in digital currency. The USA’s cryptocurrency legislation is still being established, nevertheless, there are already regulations about the taxing of virtual transactions.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Oil Futures See Slight Uptrend
- FinCEN Takes First Enforcement Action Against P2P Cryptocurrency Exchanger
- SBI Holdings: Bitcoin Cash Removal Amid Bitcoin SV Delistings Was Coincidence
- Coinbase’s 2018 Revenue Is 60% Less Than Projected by the Firm: Report