Binance.US, the U.S. cryptocurrency trading platform of major crypto exchange Binance, will introduce stacking rewards in February.
The United States of America, or the USA, is a federal republic in North America composed of 50 states with a republican form of government. In terms of population, it is the third largest country in the world, as of 2018. Besides that, the USA has a highly developed economy that is the largest in terms of nominal GDP and the second-largest by purchasing power parity. Due to all of this, cryptocurrency in USA is highly popular since its markets have a lot of possibilities for developing any related ideas and conducting cryptocurrency business. Bitcoin usage by country is increasing as the largest American companies such as Overstock, Subway, Microsoft, etc., have started accepting payment in digital currency. The USA’s cryptocurrency legislation is still being established, nevertheless, there are already regulations about the taxing of virtual transactions.
- SEC Tells Telegram Its Crypto Is Worth Less Than Donuts
- Millennials Prefer Bitcoin to Alibaba, Netflix Stock as GBTC Hits $10K
- Binance’s US Trading Platform to Introduce Staking Rewards
- Alleged Launderer of $4B in BTC Vinnik Charged in France After Extradition
- Bitcoin’s Best Q1 Since 2013 to ‘Escalate’ If $9.5K Is Broken: Trader