Real Items Foundation plans to release a blockchain-based Shopify plugin to ensure consumers purchase authentic products.
VeChain (VET) is a blockchain project that seeks to provide IOT-based services. The aim of VeChain is to facilitate and secure the collection, management and exchange of data. There are multiple use cases for the VET coin such as, for example, assets authentication, tracking of goods and product maintenance simplification. Founded in Singapore, VeChain Foundation is an organization that governs and maintains the project, its development and promotion. VeChain news are mostly connected to the project’s new partnerships and its technological evolving. VeChain coin is one of those cryptocurrencies that have a certain market niche and are developed in order to provide specific services for particular use cases. VET market cap is among the biggest on the market.
- Illegal Crypto-Bookmakers Pose Risk to Integrity of Hong Kong Horse Racing
- Aussie Blockchain Startup Tells Gov’t Its Tax Laws Are Stifling ICOs
- Global Regulators Haven’t Properly Addressed Stablecoins
- Juventus Soccer Club Offers Digital Trading Cards Through Sorare
- Bitcoin Price Fights to Hold $9.5K to Stave Off a Trend Reversal