Audius, a blockchain-based music streaming service in development, has unveiled its code and some node-running incentives to the public.
Venture Capitalist News
Venture Capital’s definition is a financing strategy of investors that provide capital for small startup companies to gain benefit from their growth in a long term. Venture capital is risky, as only a minority of startups gain financial success, but the payoff of the successful ones remains very attractive for venture capitalists. Venture capital is sometimes the only way for new companies to raise money, as they don’t have a long enough operating history to be founded in public markets and might not be able to secure a bank loan. A healthy venture capital system helps to develop a technologically advanced economy by financing promising projects. Venture capital is often used for fintech and innovation-based business. Many IT startups gained financing for their blockchain and cryptocurrency projects with venture capital.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Crypto Markets Descending, With Bitcoin Price Sinking Below $10,200