Recent departures including PayPal and Visa does not mean Facebook’s Libra currency project is over, reassured Calibra head David Marcus.
Visa can be divided into two definitions: the American transnational company that provides payment services and VISA International Service Association, which is an international payment system. There is also Visa Europe Services Inc., which operates with European banks using the official license of Visa Inc. Visa cards are acceptable in more than 200 countries, and by 2018, the annual turnover of trading using Visa has amounted to $4.8 trillion. The organization has the primary role of developmenting innovative payment products and technologies, which are used in 21 thousand financial companies, which are members of the payment system, and its cards holders. In the beginning of the 21th century, Visa had surpassed all its rival and accounted for 57% of all debit and credit cards in the world. Compared with other payment services, the main currency of operations with Visa is the US dollar.
- NY District Court Postpones Telegram’s TON Hearing to 2020
- Bittrex International Halts Service in Venezuela and 30 More Countries
- Alipay Denounces Bitcoin OTC Trading: Regulatory ‘Gray Area’ in China
- Bear Cross on Key Indicator Could Push Bitcoin Price to $7,300
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week: XMR, XRP, BSV, LEO, BNB