Crypto’s success may hinge on users’ ability to pay for $5 items with Ether, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash. Are we there yet?
Vitalik Buterin News
Vitalik Buterin is a Russian-Canadian famous for founding both Ethereum and Coin-Magazine. Vitalik learned about Bitcoin at the age of 17 in 2011, and was fascinated by the idea. Soon, he started working on Bitcoin improvement and came up with an idea of a scripting language for application development on the Bitcoin platform.
Although he got no positive reaction, Buterin continued to advance his concepts and soon he wrote Ethereum – a public, open-sourced Blockchain-based platform featuring smart contracts. The system went live on July 30, 2015.
After the collapse of “The Dao,” Ethereum was divided into two Blockchains - Ethereum Classic works on the original Blockchain, and Ethereum is based on the new Blockchain.
Today, Vitalik Buterin’s quotations are highly significant in cryptocurrency media and he is considered to be among the most influential people in the world, according to Forbes and Fortune magazines.
- Bitcoin Price Reclaims $10K Reversing Weekend Losses, XTZ Soars 13%
- Crypto Exchange Tokenomica Now Offers OTC Crypto-to-Euro Trading
- Is Bloomberg Looking to Take Yang's Spot as the Crypto-Friendly Candidate?
- Peter Schiff ‘Concedes’ Bitcoin Profitable, But Won’t Succeed as Money
- China Tracks Victims of Coronavirus with WeChat and Alipay