Even though cryptocurrency exchanges claim to not call them listing fees, they still accept payments before adding tokens to their platforms.
Vitalik Buterin News
Vitalik Buterin is a Russian-Canadian famous for founding both Ethereum and Coin-Magazine. Vitalik learned about Bitcoin at the age of 17 in 2011, and was fascinated by the idea. Soon, he started working on Bitcoin improvement and came up with an idea of a scripting language for application development on the Bitcoin platform.
Although he got no positive reaction, Buterin continued to advance his concepts and soon he wrote Ethereum – a public, open-sourced Blockchain-based platform featuring smart contracts. The system went live on July 30, 2015.
After the collapse of “The Dao,” Ethereum was divided into two Blockchains - Ethereum Classic works on the original Blockchain, and Ethereum is based on the new Blockchain.
Today, Vitalik Buterin’s quotations are highly significant in cryptocurrency media and he is considered to be among the most influential people in the world, according to Forbes and Fortune magazines.
- Grayscale Files Form to Become First Bitcoin Fund to Report to SEC
- Canada’s Largest Bank Refutes Rumors About It Launching Crypto Exchange
- Lamborghini Now Uses Salesforce Blockchain to Certify Heritage Cars
- FEMA Suggests Blockchain-Based Registry to Improve Disaster Insurance Payouts
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving