Walmart China will track food move in its supply chain with Vechain’s Thor blockchain.
Walmart, Inc. is an American retail corporation founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and headquartered in Arkansas, United States. Walmart is the largest company in terms of revenue and amount of people employed. Walmart is the largest grocery retailer in the U.S. but also operates through hypermarkets and discount department stores. The amount of products and facilities included in the retailing process makes it suitable to include Walmart as a blockchain-utilizing company. Walmart’s blockchain implementations mostly cover supply chain management and digital offerings for consumers. Walmart’s technology departments are actively working on including those features and are applying for new patents. As one of the largest businesses on the planet, Walmart may produce an unprecedented blockchain network in near future.
- Bank of Thailand Is Open to Discuss Libra, Concerned Over Security
- Alleged Silk Road Drug Dealer Arrested in the United States
- Oil Markets Could Save 30% With Blockchain, Data Gumbo CEO Says
- Tether’s Trouble With New York Attorney General — Will Crypto Cope?
- Price Analysis 19/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM