Binance launched its own stablecoin project, but faces stiff competition from Libra and the Chinese government in its quest...
WhatsApp Messenger is a messaging platform that was released in 2009 by WhatsApp Inc. The WhatsApp app allows text messaging, voice and video calls, and media and document exchange. WhatsApp is widening the functionality of applications and is currently working on WhatsApp Payments — a peer-to-peer feature that will allow users to send money through the WhatsApp platform. WhatsApp Messenger is one of the largest virtual community holders and, for some time, was the major platform in terms of their user base. Their large user base produced numerous groups of interest, including blockchain and Bitcoin WhatsApp groups. It is possible that WhatsApp blockchain implementation will be the first among the major messengers. The possibility for a censorship-resistant, immutable e-commerce platform has received positive feedback from the community and may become the next step in the development of the WhatsApp Messenger.
- Bitcoin Price ‘Not at the Top’ of New Bull Cycle Yet, New Data Shows
- Swiss Private Bank Says 400 New Clients Demanding Crypto Products
- Bitcoin Dominance Is Actually Above 90%, New Research Suggests
- Bitcoin Price Struggling at $10K as Analysts Warn of 2018-Style Dump
- Price Analysis 21/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM