Jimmy Wales, president of Wikia, Inc. and co-founder of Wikipedia, took to Reddit on Monday morning to discuss Bitcoin.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Spanish Energy Firm Repsol Claims Blockchain Can Help It Save 400,000 Euro per Year
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14