The World Economic Forum announced that it released a guide for the evaluation of the benefits of blockchain applications.
World Economic Forum News
The World Economic Forum or WEF is a nonprofit organization headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and was founded in 1971. The forum is famous for gathering top businesses, governments and scientist and engaging them in the exchange of ideas and looking for solutions to world’s most important problems. The World Economic Forum is held annually in Davos and brings together more than 2,500 representatives into the discussion. The World Economic Forum is also the initiator of the Global Shapers Community, which is a network for successful and ambitious young people to interact with each other and shape new global projects. The World Economic Forum of 2018 was held in Davos from January 23 to 26 and was concentrated on the environment, energy policies, global health, sustainable development goals, artificial intelligence and gender issues.
- Binance CEO Says Compliance Is Key for New Strategic Partnership in Japan
- New Hampshire’s Second Bill to Accept Bitcoin as Tax Payment Fails
- Libra Association Forms Steering Committee to Guide Technical Development
- CME Bitcoin Futures See Open Interest Surge as Global Volume Hits $25B
- Bitcoin Price Already Up 25% in 2020 After Hitting $9,000