The Head of Blockchain at the World Economic Forum claims that blockchain is a solution to the worsening trust crisis in the United States.
World Economic Forum News
The World Economic Forum or WEF is a nonprofit organization headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and was founded in 1971. The forum is famous for gathering top businesses, governments and scientist and engaging them in the exchange of ideas and looking for solutions to world’s most important problems. The World Economic Forum is held annually in Davos and brings together more than 2,500 representatives into the discussion. The World Economic Forum is also the initiator of the Global Shapers Community, which is a network for successful and ambitious young people to interact with each other and shape new global projects. The World Economic Forum of 2018 was held in Davos from January 23 to 26 and was concentrated on the environment, energy policies, global health, sustainable development goals, artificial intelligence and gender issues.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Source: South American Online Marketplace Working With Facebook on Crypto Project
- Bitcoin Worth Over $9,200 as Top Cryptos See Growth
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: NEO, LTC, BTC, ETH, XMR
- Hodler’s Digest, June 10–16: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week