An exchange says it wants to “liberate crypto from the shackles of fees” by enabling traders to perform transactions without any costs in 131 countries.
ZebPay is an Indian cryptocurrency exchange platform, the main feature of which is that it is focused only on the citizens of India, so all transactions can be made only by using rupee, India’s national currency. Also, the only available cryptocoin on ZebPay is Bitcoin. The exchange platform was founded in 2011 and currently has three main offices, two of which are headquartered in India, with the third being in Singapore. Besides trading, the platform offers a virtual wallet that, according to the official website, is an absolutely safe place for storage. After the registration and verification process, new users have to download the ZebPay app on their mobile phones in order to make operations. As only Indians are considered to use the platform, it is able to pay for all kinds of bills in India, right from the ZebPay wallet.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sues Podcaster Peter McCormack for Alleged Libel
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $5,250 as Top Oil Futures See Slight Uptrend
- FinCEN Takes First Enforcement Action Against P2P Cryptocurrency Exchanger
- SBI Holdings: Bitcoin Cash Removal Amid Bitcoin SV Delistings Was Coincidence
- Coinbase’s 2018 Revenue Is 60% Less Than Projected by the Firm: Report