Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange Zebpay has launched trading services in Australia.
ZebPay is an Indian cryptocurrency exchange platform, the main feature of which is that it is focused only on the citizens of India, so all transactions can be made only by using rupee, India’s national currency. Also, the only available cryptocoin on ZebPay is Bitcoin. The exchange platform was founded in 2011 and currently has three main offices, two of which are headquartered in India, with the third being in Singapore. Besides trading, the platform offers a virtual wallet that, according to the official website, is an absolutely safe place for storage. After the registration and verification process, new users have to download the ZebPay app on their mobile phones in order to make operations. As only Indians are considered to use the platform, it is able to pay for all kinds of bills in India, right from the ZebPay wallet.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend