An exchange says it wants to “liberate crypto from the shackles of fees” by enabling traders to perform transactions without any costs in 131 countries.
ZebPay is an Indian cryptocurrency exchange platform, the main feature of which is that it is focused only on the citizens of India, so all transactions can be made only by using rupee, India’s national currency. Also, the only available cryptocoin on ZebPay is Bitcoin. The exchange platform was founded in 2011 and currently has three main offices, two of which are headquartered in India, with the third being in Singapore. Besides trading, the platform offers a virtual wallet that, according to the official website, is an absolutely safe place for storage. After the registration and verification process, new users have to download the ZebPay app on their mobile phones in order to make operations. As only Indians are considered to use the platform, it is able to pay for all kinds of bills in India, right from the ZebPay wallet.
- Vitalik Buterin Proposes Higher Staking Rewards for Upcoming ETH PoS Algorithm
- JPMorgan Chase to Add New Features to Blockchain-Powered Network for Global Banks
- Crypto Markets See Mild Green, Global Stocks and Futures Mixed as Oil Spikes
- Campaign to Raise $1 Mln in Crypto for Venezuelans Registers 60,000 Beneficiaries
- Four Olympic Gold Medals Winner Tennis Player Serena Williams Invests in Coinbase