Project Terms and Conditions:
During 12 weeks, an anonymous trader with little professional experience will be trading different altcoins and telling about it to Cointelegraph readers.
If during this time he is able to increase the overall balance of his portfolio, he will keep the surplus to himself. Otherwise, the remaining balance will be donated to a charity. Charitable project or event will be chosen by the Cointelegraph readers.
- Initial deposit: 1 BTC
- Deposit cannot be replenished
- Withdrawal of funds is not available until the end of the project
- All deposits and withdrawals procedures are monitored by the Cointelegraph team.
- If by the end of the experiment the portfolio balance exceeds 1.25 btc, a trader will keep the surplus to himself.
- If the portfolio balance is less than 0.75 btc, it will be donated to a charity.
- If the portfolio balance is less than 1.25 btc but more than 0.75 btc, it will be returned to the Cointelegraph team.