BitPay, Blockchain.info, Circle, KnCMiner, Bitnet, Xapo, BitGo and itBit have agreed to implement Gavin Andresen’s BIP 101; F2Pool instead backs BIP100; the bit...
Bitcoin Shop News
Bitcoin Shop, Inc. (BTCS) is an online cryptocurrency marketplace. Bitcoin Shop online is a publicly traded company that was founded by Charles Allen (CEO) and Michal Handerhan (COO) in 2013. In 2015, Bitcoin Shop’s name was changed to BTCS. BTCS is currently headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. The main specialization of BTCS is in the technology of blockchain and digital currencies. In particularly, its hosting and e-commerce enable the customers to purchase merchandise using cryptocurrency. The company is about to create a full portfolio of existing virtual assets in order to provide potential investors with outright and diversified exposure to the crypto industry. Moreover, the company offers the business of transaction verification services — i.e., Bitcoin mining through the running of special servers.
- Report: QuadrigaCX Founder May Have Stored Private Keys on Paper in Safety Deposit Box
- NEO Blockchain Platform Opens Seattle Office Headed by Ex-Microsoft Exec
- Moscow Blockchain Cluster Needs Intellectual Property Mechanism, Says Expert
- Crypto Markets Continue to See Mixed Signals, Dow Jones Up Over 360 Points
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 15