BitPay, Blockchain.info, Circle, KnCMiner, Bitnet, Xapo, BitGo and itBit have agreed to implement Gavin Andresen’s BIP 101; F2Pool instead backs BIP100; the bit...
Bitcoin Shop News
Bitcoin Shop, Inc. (BTCS) is an online cryptocurrency marketplace. Bitcoin Shop online is a publicly traded company that was founded by Charles Allen (CEO) and Michal Handerhan (COO) in 2013. In 2015, Bitcoin Shop’s name was changed to BTCS. BTCS is currently headquartered in Arlington, Virginia. The main specialization of BTCS is in the technology of blockchain and digital currencies. In particularly, its hosting and e-commerce enable the customers to purchase merchandise using cryptocurrency. The company is about to create a full portfolio of existing virtual assets in order to provide potential investors with outright and diversified exposure to the crypto industry. Moreover, the company offers the business of transaction verification services — i.e., Bitcoin mining through the running of special servers.
- Bitcoin Breaks $200 Billion Market Cap For the First Time in 17 Months
- US House of Representatives to Hold Hearing on Facebook’s Libra in July
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA