Imgur received $20 million from an ex-Ripple CTO’s micropayments startup.
Reddit is a social news site where all registered users can share links with any information they find interesting. Like many other popular sites, Reddit has a voting system so that a post which receives a large amount of “upvotes” gets a chance to be shown on the main page. The author of the site explained the origin of the name with the phrase: “I read it on Reddit”.
Reddit’s cryptocurrency news is related to topics that users provide, together with the participation of the platform itself concerning the world of digital currency. Reddit was one of the first organizations that began accepting Bitcoin, although they stopped accepting cryptocurrency in March, 2018, perhaps because of the constant breaches on the platform which they used for making transactions, according to the Reddit administration. Nevertheless, in April of the same year, there was news about a revival of BTC in the service with addition of Ethereum and Litecoin.
- Bitcoin Price Below $9.5K Could Spark 80% Parabolic Advance Correction, Trader Warns
- Retail Investors Can Now Bet on Bitcoin Hitting $100,000 by 2020
- Bitcoin Network Is Moving $3 Billion Daily, Up 210% Since April
- Money Managers Are Paying Big Bucks to Interpret Your Bitcoin Tweets
- Bitcoin Below $10,000, Down 26.6% in 7 Days: What Caused the Pullback?