An unconfirmed email suggests all users who lost bitcoin will get compensation — even if they did not file a rehabilitation claim.
Reddit is a social news site where all registered users can share links with any information they find interesting. Like many other popular sites, Reddit has a voting system so that a post which receives a large amount of “upvotes” gets a chance to be shown on the main page. The author of the site explained the origin of the name with the phrase: “I read it on Reddit”.
Reddit’s cryptocurrency news is related to topics that users provide, together with the participation of the platform itself concerning the world of digital currency. Reddit was one of the first organizations that began accepting Bitcoin, although they stopped accepting cryptocurrency in March, 2018, perhaps because of the constant breaches on the platform which they used for making transactions, according to the Reddit administration. Nevertheless, in April of the same year, there was news about a revival of BTC in the service with addition of Ethereum and Litecoin.
- Circle Sheds 10% of Workforce as CEO Blames Restrictive US Regulatory Climate
- May to Become Strongest Month for CME’s Bitcoin Futures Trading: Report
- Crypto Merchant Bank Galaxy Digital Sells Shares in EOS Creator Block.One for $71 Mln
- Bitfinex and Tether Move for Case Dismissal Over Lack of Jurisdiction
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20