Food safety firm ZEGO is using blockchain to test products for residue of a deadly chemical tied to the recent $289 million Monsanto lawsuit.
- Canadian City of Calgary Launches Local Digital Currency for Intracity Transactions
- Germany’s Second Largest Stock Exchange, SolarisBank Partner to Launch Crypto Exchange
- Allianz Global Investors CEO Says Crypto Assets Should Be ‘Outlawed’
- China: Shenzhen Special Economic Zone to Use Blockchain for Electronic Tax Invoices
- India’s Telecom Regulator Completes Mobile Blockchain Pilot with IBM