Blockchain as it pertains to real estate, might be extraordinarily useful.
Tampere-based PhD Student in Social Policy, focusing on finding new and innovative solutions for improvement of pension systems, curious about the role of digital currencies in that process. Passionate about art. Amateur runner. Happiness pursuer.
- US SEC Takes Another Look at Rejected Bitwise Bitcoin ETF Proposal
- Researcher Breaks Grin’s ‘Privacy’ Spending Just $60 Per Week
- Hacker Offers $100K in BTC as Bounty for Hacking Halliburton
- Family Offices Finally Accept the Benefits of Investing in Bitcoin
- Crypto Markets Continue to Drop, Bitcoin Briefly Slips Below $8,200