As Bitcoin’s price soared past the key $10K, the main factors driving the rally this time around are much different than they were in late 2017.
- US House of Representatives to Hold Hearing on Facebook’s Libra in July
- AICPA Proposes New Standards That Would Apply to Blockchain-Based Audit Data
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA