Bitcoin price tumbles further only to bounce off a key support area around $9,600 as most altcoins such as ETH and XRP see even bigger losses.
Allen Scott is an editor and the head of markets at Cointelegraph. He has a background in journalism and economics and had his Bitcoin “Aha!” moment in 2013. He has interviewed some of the most prominent experts, entrepreneurs and thought-leaders within the cryptocurrency space.
- Bitcoin Flips Bullish — But Here’s Why BTC Price May Still Hit $3.9K
- 7 Crypto Firms Targeted by 11 Lawsuits in New York
- BIS Calls for Central Bank Digital Currencies Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- Bitcoin’s Hedging Performance in the Wake of the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Top 5 Cryptos Not Named Bitcoin This Week (Mar 29): XMR, BNB, HT, CRO, BSV