Chile’s top central banker says the financial system could benefit from central bank digital currencies, particularly in “unconventional” monetary policies.
- US Congressman: Default Reaction to Bitcoin, Blockchain Must Be ‘Yes’
- Litecoin Foundation Pitches Opt-In MimbleWimble Via Extension Blocks
- ‘Source of Truth’ — Winklevoss Says Bitcoin Is More Than Digital Gold
- Pomp’s Morgan Creek Raises $61M for Blockchain Fund, Targets $250M
- Crypto Markets Turn Red, With BTC Price Stuck Below $8,100