MakerDAO founder Rune Christensen talks Black Thursday and the foundation's mysterious radio silence on the matter.
Based in Italy with Russian roots, Andrey discovered the world of crypto by hunting for cybersecurity bounties. He worked at several blockchain startups before turning to journalism, almost by chance. He’s passionate about technology and business in equal measure, and sees blockchain as a potential driver of deep societal change.
- Bitcoin Has Gained $600 for 3 Consecutive Mondays — Price Hits $7,400
- Kraken Appoints SAFT Architect Marco Santori as Chief Legal Officer
- Ethereum Co-Founder: Finding Satoshi Is Like Finding a Malware Author
- Bitcoin Scam on YouTube Masquerades as Coinbase CEO AMA
- Bitcoin Price Will Go Up as Only Profitable Miners Remain: Data Analyst