Tokenization is a prevalent topic in the crypto industry, but where does it currently stand, and what are the tech and regulatory issues it faces?
António Madeira is a cryptocurrency enthusiast and writer from Portugal. Drawn by the potential for world change found in cryptocurrencies, and fascinated by their technical and economic aspects, António has been writing about blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies and fintech for publications since 2016.
- Max Keiser: Selling Bitcoin Now for 'Fiat Debt-Coupons' Is a Crime
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Tackles Small Balances With New Offering
- Microsoft Helps Hospitals Fight Ransomware Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- CargoSmart, Tesla and Cosco to Pilot Blockchain Tech in Cargo Release Process
- Bitcoin Has Gained $600 for 3 Consecutive Mondays — Price Hits $7,400