What impact will the enhanced scrutiny of regulators have on cryptocurrency prices and the future shape of the market
Chris Brummer is a Professor of Law at Georgetown University Law Center and Director of the school's Institute of International Economic Law. He is also the founder of Fintech Week, an annual event in Washington, D.C.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- ABCC Exchange Partners With Tron to Become First Platform to List TRC10 Tokens
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14