Chris Brummer is a Professor of Law at Georgetown University Law Center and Director of the school's Institute of International Economic Law. He is also the founder of Fintech Week, an annual event in Washington, D.C.
- NYSE Operator’s Bakkt Confirms End of January Launch Date For Digital Assets Platform
- OKEx Rebuffs Market Manipulation Claims Over Early Bitcoin Cash Futures Settlement
- Markets Panic: Bitcoin Hits Lowest Since October 2017 as Bitcoin Cash Drops 40 Percent
- China: Insurance Giant Ping An Subsidiary to Create Boutique Bank Supported by Blockchain
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Cardano, Monero, TRON, IOTA: Price Analysis, Nov. 19