Mt. Gox founder Jed McCaleb allegedly misrepresented fund losses to keep traders on the platform, according to a lawsuit.
Craig is a freelance financial writer. His mission is to make finance feel more humane by providing real world folks with actionable and helpful content. His work has appeared on some of the biggest financial portals online including Investopedia, Motley Fool and TheStreet.
- House Financial Services Committee Will Continue Libra Review
- Bithumb Exchange to Launch Cryptocurrency Listing Committee
- Bank of England Governor: Libra-Like Currency Could Replace US Dollar
- Research Suggests Tether Sentiment Could Provide Chance for Manipulation
- Price Analysis 23/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM