BitMEX’s insurance fund now holds nearly 0.2% of all Bitcoin in circulation after growing 61% in 2019, but what exactly is it for?
Craig is a freelance financial writer. His mission is to make finance feel more humane by providing real world folks with actionable and helpful content. His work has appeared on some of the biggest financial portals online including Investopedia, Motley Fool and TheStreet.
- Australian Financial Regulator Could Oversee Facebook’s Calibra Wallet
- Blockchain Used by Budweiser Owner InBev to Help African Farmers
- CME Bitcoin Options Volume Doubles One Week After Launch, Hits $5.3M
- Interview: Craig Wright Still ‘99.9999%’ Sure That He’ll Get Access to BTC Fortune
- Price Analysis Jan 20: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XLM, ADA