BitMEX’s insurance fund now holds nearly 0.2% of all Bitcoin in circulation after growing 61% in 2019, but what exactly is it for?
Craig is a freelance financial writer. His mission is to make finance feel more humane by providing real world folks with actionable and helpful content. His work has appeared on some of the biggest financial portals online including Investopedia, Motley Fool and TheStreet.
- Decoupling? Bitcoin Price Surges Above $6.7K as Stocks Again Bearish
- ‘Breakthrough’ as Lightning Uses Web's Forgotten Payment Code
- Ethereum Founder Tells Bitcoin Dev: BTC Wasn’t Always ‘Digital Gold’
- New York Judge Says Telegram Can’t Distribute Grams Outside U.S. Either
- BTC Held by BitMEX Fell 25% After Mass Liquidations