North Korea: A history of crypto use and misuse on behalf of one of the most controversial regimes in the world. Could they be behind most crypto hacks?
Daniele is an academic researcher and lecturer with a background spanning from history to economics. He is based in Milan, Italy and is quite active inside the Italian online crypto community (under a pseudonym).
- Ripple Adds Four Members to Regulatory Team, Joins Blockchain Association
- Zuckerberg: Facebook Will Not Launch Libra Without US Approval
- Pomp’s Morgan Creek Raises $61M For Blockchain Fund, Targets $250M
- Rep. Warren Davidson: You Have to Defend Money to Defend Freedom
- Bitcoin Price Turns Boring Again as Traders Consider Chances of $8.5K