Bulls look to regroup from a position of strength and aim to take Bitcoin price to new highs in 2020 by turning the $8,000 level into support.
filbfilb has 14 years finance experience and has been actively trading and publishing analysis on the cryptocurrency markets since 2016.
- Bitfinex Completes Another $100M Loan Facility Repayment to Tether
- Crypto Exchanges OKEx and Bitfinex Suffer Simultaneous DDoS Attacks
- Japan’s Line Replaces Singapore Crypto Exchange With New US Platform
- Bitcoin Bounces Off $8.4K 4-Week Low as It Tracks Stock-to-Flow Target
- Price Analysis Feb 28: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LINK