Bulls look to regroup from a position of strength and aim to take Bitcoin price to new highs in 2020 by turning the $8,000 level into support.
filbfilb has 14 years finance experience and has been actively trading and publishing analysis on the cryptocurrency markets since 2016.
- Bitcoin Price Bullrun May Last 1000 Days as 2020 Now Best Average Year
- Bitcoin Cash Faces ‘Slow Death’ After Alleged $30M Hack — Commentator
- NBA & NFL Believe in Non-Fungible Tokens, But Not Contract Tokenization
- Tezos Price (XTZ) Losing Steam After Dropping to Ascending Trendline?
- Bitcoin Dominance 6-Month Low Doesn’t Mean Price Is ‘Ultra-Bearish’