Bulls look to regroup from a position of strength and aim to take Bitcoin price to new highs in 2020 by turning the $8,000 level into support.
filbfilb has 14 years finance experience and has been actively trading and publishing analysis on the cryptocurrency markets since 2016.
- SEC Tells Telegram Its Crypto Is Worth Less Than Donuts
- Millennials Prefer Bitcoin to Alibaba, Netflix Stock as GBTC Hits $10K
- Binance’s US Trading Platform to Introduce Staking Rewards
- Alleged Launderer of $4B in BTC Vinnik Charged in France After Extradition
- Bitcoin’s Best Q1 Since 2013 to ‘Escalate’ If $9.5K Is Broken: Trader