Blockchain technology has taken center stage in Africa — but where’s the continent at when it comes to cryptocurrency trading?
Gareth Jenkinson is a journalist and radio presenter based in Durban, South Africa. When he’s not talking about sport on the airwaves - he’s got his eye on the Cryptocurrency market.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?
- World Health Organization Launches Blockchain Platform to Fight COVID-19
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion
- Most Traders Expect New All-Time High Price for Bitcoin in 2020
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession