The blowoff top did occur as price reached a high of ~US$500, before running into what is an area of major overhead supply.
George Samman is the co-founder of BTC.sx. He is also a former Wall. Street Senior Portfolio Manager and Market Strategist as well as a technical analyst. George holds the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) designation. <br>Skype: georgesamman<br><a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>
- Bitcoin Price Pumps $600 to CME Gap, But $6.6K May Be End for Bulls
- China’s 2nd-Largest Courier Using Blockchain to Deliver Key Supplies Amid Pandemic
- Santander to Extend Ripple-Powered Payments Solution to Mexico This Year
- Roger Ver Apparently Unconcerned About Coronavirus
- Bitcoin Price ‘Likely’ Bottomed in $3.7K BitMEX Crash, Says Tone Vays