The blowoff top did occur as price reached a high of ~US$500, before running into what is an area of major overhead supply.
George Samman is the co-founder of BTC.sx. He is also a former Wall. Street Senior Portfolio Manager and Market Strategist as well as a technical analyst. George holds the Chartered Market Technician (CMT) designation. <br>Skype: georgesamman<br><a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">email@example.com</a>
- Bitcoin Price Must Hit $7.3K to Avoid Bearish Bollinger Band ‘Squeeze’
- Europe’s New Regulations Force Bitcoin Service Bottle Pay to Shut Down
- TikTok Owner Reportedly Working With Chinese State Media on Blockchain
- QuadrigaCX Victims Request Proof of Gerald Cotten’s Death by Exhuming Body
- Bitcoin Whale ‘Defends’ $7.2K Price With 800 BTC to Win $0.01 in DOGE