Blockchain technology could enable the possibility of data control and proper identity management by their real owners.
Iyke Aru is an author who writes about Bitcoin in Nigeria and Africa in general, an easy going fellow and an enthusiastic entrepreneur. Iyke is an 'out-of-the-box' thinker who likes to always ‘get the job done’. Iyke spends his free time watching or playing footbal.
- Facebook Releases Cryptocurrency White Paper for Libra Currency
- Ripple to Invest Up to $50M in MoneyGram Following New Partnership
- Tezos Commons Exec Raises Concerns Over Suspicious Activity by Hard Fork Developers
- Japanese Gov’t Agency Reports 170% Increase in Consumer Inquiries About Crypto in 2018
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06