Blockchain technology could enable the possibility of data control and proper identity management by their real owners.
Iyke Aru is an author who writes about Bitcoin in Nigeria and Africa in general, an easy going fellow and an enthusiastic entrepreneur. Iyke is an 'out-of-the-box' thinker who likes to always ‘get the job done’. Iyke spends his free time watching or playing footbal.
- Fed’s Quantitative Easing Strategy Holds Long-Term Benefits for Crypto
- Nigeria Becomes Eighth African Nation to Welcome Bitcoin ATMs
- AT&T Seeks Dismissal of $200M in Damages for 2018 SIM-Swap Attack
- FBI Arrests Russian Rapper For Crypto Money Laundering, Cites Damning Instagram
- Price Analysis April 1: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO