Bitcoin price is becoming bearish on shorter timeframes as global markets are still pricing the coronavirus pandemic and government stimuli.
Michaël van de Poppe
Michael is a full time day/swingtrader in cryptocurrencies, based at the Amsterdam Stock Exchange & interested in everything related to blockchain in combination to the current financial system. Alongside with that, he’s also almost finished his Economics bachelors degree at university.
- Bitcoin Price Rejects $6.9K, But Is a Correction Now Imminent?
- World Health Organization Launches Blockchain Platform to Fight COVID-19
- Donald Trump Just ‘Advertised’ Bitcoin After Fed Creates $6 Trillion
- Most Traders Expect New All-Time High Price for Bitcoin in 2020
- Blockchain Jobs Continue to Rise Despite Global Recession