John McAfee speaks with Cointelegraph about Facebook’s Libra, the importance of privacy and why he hasn’t paid U.S. taxes in eight years.
Olivia is originally from New York and comes to Cointelegraph with a background in content marketing and editorial. She has been working with various crypto/blockchain startups for the past year.
- NY District Court Postpones Telegram’s TON Hearing to 2020
- Bittrex International Halts Service in Venezuela and 30 More Countries
- HTC Launches Exodus 1S, First Phone That Can Run a Full BTC Node
- Alipay Denounces Bitcoin OTC Trading: Regulatory ‘Gray Area’ in China
- Bitcoin Recovers Above $8K After 18th Million Bitcoin Was Mined