John McAfee speaks with Cointelegraph about Facebook’s Libra, the importance of privacy and why he hasn’t paid U.S. taxes in eight years.
Olivia is originally from New York and comes to Cointelegraph with a background in content marketing and editorial. She has been working with various crypto/blockchain startups for the past year.
- Winklevoss Twins on Bitcoin: ‘Wall Street Has Been Asleep at the Wheel’
- Binance: Leaked Images Overlap With Those Processed by Third Party
- Africa’s Largest Bank Joins Blockchain-Based Marco Polo Network
- British Hacker to Hand Over $1M in Crypto for Phishing Attacks
- Bitcoin Price Stays Over $10K as Trader Warns Ethereum Chart Is ‘Ugly’