The World Economic Forum 2020 tackled many of the regulatory issues currently plaguing the global crypto sector.
Shiraz is a cryptocurrency journalist and analyst currently traversing through Southeast Asia. When not exploring the emerging blockchain ecosystem, he loves to play the blues and dabble in the world of meditation.
- BTC Price Back at $9,000 But No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Good for Bitcoin'
- Oil Giant Saudi Aramco Buys Into Blockchain Trading Platform Vakt
- Singapore Act to License Cryptocurrency Firms Comes Into Effect
- Tone Vays: Bitcoin Must Hold $9K for 2-3 Days to Secure Bull Market
- Bitcoin Price Breaks Through Key Resistance as Traders Target $9.2K