A blockchain platform is teaming up with Korean and global artists to deliver exclusive, limited-edition content to fans — including music and webtoons.
With the appearance of the technology of blockchain for artists, it has become very simple to protect an original piece of art from falsification or copying, as some essential details about its origin, copyright, transparency of deals, ownership and authenticity can be stored on one decentralized service, where everyone can easily find any interesting information without the possibility of unauthorized access. There are already startups that exist that have implemented blockchain for artists and their work. Moreover, artists that use technology in their work use blockchain not only as a tool of art, but as inspiration, since artists start using technology as a main plot of their works, showing people and the consequences of the fast growing digital world.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 as Bitcoin SV Doubles in Value
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Files US Copyright Registrations for BTC White Paper
- NYSE Arca Files Proposed Rule Change with SEC for Bitcoin-, T-Bills-Backed Investment Trust
- US SEC Postpones Verdict on VanEck ETF Application, Again
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis May 20