With Japanese pop culture attracting a global audience, a blockchain company is gearing up to give fans gripping new content and a more immersive experience.
With the appearance of the technology of blockchain for artists, it has become very simple to protect an original piece of art from falsification or copying, as some essential details about its origin, copyright, transparency of deals, ownership and authenticity can be stored on one decentralized service, where everyone can easily find any interesting information without the possibility of unauthorized access. There are already startups that exist that have implemented blockchain for artists and their work. Moreover, artists that use technology in their work use blockchain not only as a tool of art, but as inspiration, since artists start using technology as a main plot of their works, showing people and the consequences of the fast growing digital world.
- Chilean Taxpayers Must Report Cryptocurrency Profits to Chilean IRS: Local Media
- Lack of ETNs Keeps Wall Street Away From Bitcoin, Says CBOE Analyst Ed Tilly
- Bitcoin Falls Towards $3,550 as Top Cryptos See Moderate to Major Losses
- Proposed License Requirements End Anonymous Crypto Selling and Buying in the Netherlands
- Hodler’s Digest, Jan. 14–20: Top Stories, Price Movements, Quotes and FUD of the Week