A blockchain platform is teaming up with Korean and global artists to deliver exclusive, limited-edition content to fans — including music and webtoons.
With the appearance of the technology of blockchain for artists, it has become very simple to protect an original piece of art from falsification or copying, as some essential details about its origin, copyright, transparency of deals, ownership and authenticity can be stored on one decentralized service, where everyone can easily find any interesting information without the possibility of unauthorized access. There are already startups that exist that have implemented blockchain for artists and their work. Moreover, artists that use technology in their work use blockchain not only as a tool of art, but as inspiration, since artists start using technology as a main plot of their works, showing people and the consequences of the fast growing digital world.
- Rep. Waters Opens Libra Hearing With Indictment of Facebook's Past Mistakes
- Facebook’s Marcus: Libra to Satisfy All Regulatory Matters Before Its Launch
- Reddit Co-Founders’s Fund Leads $3.75M Round for Blockchain Gaming Studio
- Tor Project’s Bitcoin Crowdfunding Campaign Hits Goal in 25 Hrs
- Tether USDT is Launching on a ‘Pure PoS’ Blockchain, Algorand