Programmable artwork changes dynamically in response to the price of Bitcoin.
With the appearance of the technology of blockchain for artists, it has become very simple to protect an original piece of art from falsification or copying, as some essential details about its origin, copyright, transparency of deals, ownership and authenticity can be stored on one decentralized service, where everyone can easily find any interesting information without the possibility of unauthorized access. There are already startups that exist that have implemented blockchain for artists and their work. Moreover, artists that use technology in their work use blockchain not only as a tool of art, but as inspiration, since artists start using technology as a main plot of their works, showing people and the consequences of the fast growing digital world.
- Bitcoin Futures Did Not ‘Manipulate’ BTC Price — Stock-to-Flow Creator
- OTC Spreads Exceeded 10% Amid Bitcoin’s Violent March Crash
- US Court Postpones Sentencing for OneCoin Crypto Scam Co-Founder
- SoFi Acquires Payment Processor Galileo in $1.2 Billion Deal
- Blockchain Traceability Overtakes Payments Among Major Corporations