The UAE’s Securities and Commodities Authority will be collecting public feedback on drafted regulations on crypto assets until Oct. 29.
Helen is passionate about learning languages, cultures and the Internet. She has years of experience working at international online advertising projects. Growing interested in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in late 2017, she joined Cointelegraph as a writer.
- Ex-CFTC Chairman: US Must Create an Independent Blockchain Dollar
- NBA-China Scandal Crashes Nike Sneaker-Backed Crypto Token Price
- Wilshire Phoenix Updates Its Bitcoin ETF Filing With SEC
- Binance Futures Bucks ‘Dismal’ Volume Trend — Trades a Record $700M
- Bear Trap? Bitcoin Price Bullish Divergences Emerge Amid Market Fear