DHL and Accenture have quietly developed a Blockchain prototype to enhance the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Chain is Bitcoin and blockchain technologies startup that is aimed to work with leading financial establishments to create and develop blockchain networks. The blockchain development platform Chain was founded in 2014 and is currently headquartered in San Francisco. The main purpose of Chain is to transform the existing financial services industry by enabling firms to digitize the financial tools they use. The company believes that using a blockchain network for transfer, issuance and settlement of assets will improve the financial service industry and will provide it with more security and transparency. With blockchain and BTC, Chain actively implements the technology into banks and financial institutions as a distributed ledger infrastructure.
- Greenlight: All Top Cryptos See Gains, Bitcoin Nears $3,300
- Blockchain Could ‘Jeopardize the Safety’ of Current Financial Marketplace, DTCC Exec
- Crypto Anarchist Manifesto Author Tim May Dies of Natural Causes, Report
- Business Models Should Be ‘Re-Imaged’ for Blockchain, Says Barclays Rep
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: EOS, Binance Coin, TRON, Litecoin, Bitcoin