DHL and Accenture have quietly developed a Blockchain prototype to enhance the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Chain is Bitcoin and blockchain technologies startup that is aimed to work with leading financial establishments to create and develop blockchain networks. The blockchain development platform Chain was founded in 2014 and is currently headquartered in San Francisco. The main purpose of Chain is to transform the existing financial services industry by enabling firms to digitize the financial tools they use. The company believes that using a blockchain network for transfer, issuance and settlement of assets will improve the financial service industry and will provide it with more security and transparency. With blockchain and BTC, Chain actively implements the technology into banks and financial institutions as a distributed ledger infrastructure.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Tim Draper Predicts Crypto Will Rule, Only Criminals Will Use Cash in Five Years
- German Government Consults Industry About Blockchain Technology
- Iota Foundation Partners With Incubator Nova to Fund Startups Using Blockchain
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market