DHL and Accenture have quietly developed a Blockchain prototype to enhance the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Chain is Bitcoin and blockchain technologies startup that is aimed to work with leading financial establishments to create and develop blockchain networks. The blockchain development platform Chain was founded in 2014 and is currently headquartered in San Francisco. The main purpose of Chain is to transform the existing financial services industry by enabling firms to digitize the financial tools they use. The company believes that using a blockchain network for transfer, issuance and settlement of assets will improve the financial service industry and will provide it with more security and transparency. With blockchain and BTC, Chain actively implements the technology into banks and financial institutions as a distributed ledger infrastructure.
- Facebook Releases Cryptocurrency White Paper for Libra Currency
- Ripple to Invest Up to $50M in MoneyGram Following New Partnership
- Tezos Commons Exec Raises Concerns Over Suspicious Activity by Hard Fork Developers
- Japanese Gov’t Agency Reports 170% Increase in Consumer Inquiries About Crypto in 2018
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 17/06