A new partnership has formed with Coin360 and Changelly, one of the biggest and well-known crypto exchange services, joining forces.
Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. The company mission is making exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. The first Changelly prototype was created as a startup in 2013 by the team of MinerGate, a bitcoin mining pool. Operating since 2015, the exchange platform and its mobile app attract crypto holders around the world who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support. The current activity of Changelly is not linked to MinerGate and other projects related. In September 2018, CEO of Changelly Ilya Bere announces the plan to move the company to Malta.
Changelly has an affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism for every registered Changelly user, whether it is an individual or a company. That platform also offers various tools such as API, customizable payment widget or payment button to anybody who wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options.
- Vulnerability Is Found in Constantinople Hours After ETH Devs Call It ‘Least Eventful’ Hard Fork
- ABCC Exchange Partners With Tron to Become First Platform to List TRC10 Tokens
- Belarus Launches Trading Platform Enabling Customers to Buy Tokenized Securities
- Bitcoin Hovers Just Above $3,600 as Crypto Markets See Another Slump
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Stellar, Litecoin, Tron, Bitcoin SV, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan. 14