In June 2019, Changelly has officially partnered with Infinito, the team behind Infinito Wallet, to widen their consumer reach and deliver more value to clients...
Changelly is a non-custodial instant cryptocurrency exchange. The company mission is making exchange process effortless for everyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrency. The first Changelly prototype was created as a startup in 2013 by the team of MinerGate, a bitcoin mining pool. Operating since 2015, the exchange platform and its mobile app attract crypto holders around the world who enjoy high limits, fast transactions, and 24/7 live support. The current activity of Changelly is not linked to MinerGate and other projects related. In September 2018, CEO of Changelly Ilya Bere announces the plan to move the company to Malta.
Changelly has an affiliate program with a 50% revenue share mechanism for every registered Changelly user, whether it is an individual or a company. That platform also offers various tools such as API, customizable payment widget or payment button to anybody who wishes to broaden its audience and implement new exchange options.
- Bitcoin Miners Uber Bullish as Difficulty Set for 60% Quarterly Growth
- Ripple Avoids XRP Question as It Moves to Dismiss Securities Lawsuit
- Tom Lee: Bakkt to ‘Improve Trust With Institutions to Crypto’ in 3 Days
- Bitcoin Owners Are Giving Away Altcoins to Support TOR Project
- After Dip of $500, Bitcoin Price Back to Trading Sideways at $10,200