Coinsource, the largest Bitcoin ATM networks in all of the US, has installed yet another ATM in Arizona, a major US broadcasting company outlet reported.
Coins.ph is a blockchain-based financial services platform that provides instant, person-to-person mobile money transfers between wallets for the services for the payments of bills, online shopping, etc. Coins.ph was founded by Silicon Valley entrepreneurs Ron Hose and Runar Petursson in 2014. The main office of Coins.ph is currently headquartered in Metro Manila, Philippines. Due to this, the Coins.ph application connects hundreds of unbanked people living in Southeast Asia by providing the services similar to those of a traditional bank and utilizing the existing retail infrastructure. The Coins.ph wallet can be replenished via over 10,000 locations all around the region. The Coins.ph wallet app is available for iOS and Android.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06