Coinsource, the largest Bitcoin ATM networks in all of the US, has installed yet another ATM in Arizona, a major US broadcasting company outlet reported.
Coins.ph is a blockchain-based financial services platform that provides instant, person-to-person mobile money transfers between wallets for the services for the payments of bills, online shopping, etc. Coins.ph was founded by Silicon Valley entrepreneurs Ron Hose and Runar Petursson in 2014. The main office of Coins.ph is currently headquartered in Metro Manila, Philippines. Due to this, the Coins.ph application connects hundreds of unbanked people living in Southeast Asia by providing the services similar to those of a traditional bank and utilizing the existing retail infrastructure. The Coins.ph wallet can be replenished via over 10,000 locations all around the region. The Coins.ph wallet app is available for iOS and Android.
- Victim of $24 Million SIM Swap Case Writes Open Letter to FCC Chairman
- Binance Joins Council of Internet Giant Kakao’s Blockchain Project
- Anti-Money Laundering Laws Apply to Crypto Too, Says FinCEN Chief
- Canadian Terminal Operator Joins Maersk and IBM's TradeLens
- Price Analysis 21/10: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX