Coinsource, the largest Bitcoin ATM networks in all of the US, has installed yet another ATM in Arizona, a major US broadcasting company outlet reported.
Coins.ph is a blockchain-based financial services platform that provides instant, person-to-person mobile money transfers between wallets for the services for the payments of bills, online shopping, etc. Coins.ph was founded by Silicon Valley entrepreneurs Ron Hose and Runar Petursson in 2014. The main office of Coins.ph is currently headquartered in Metro Manila, Philippines. Due to this, the Coins.ph application connects hundreds of unbanked people living in Southeast Asia by providing the services similar to those of a traditional bank and utilizing the existing retail infrastructure. The Coins.ph wallet can be replenished via over 10,000 locations all around the region. The Coins.ph wallet app is available for iOS and Android.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend