Cointelegraph celebrates continued growth with the launch of our Korean language version and the opening of a new office in Seoul.
Cointelegraph.com is independent media platform that was founded in 2013. By combining numerous sources with different types of presentation, it has grown into a large media holding company called Cointelegraph Media Group. Cointelegraph news is focused on cryptocurrency and other related topics, such as analytics, exchange rates, etc. In addition to this, the site has a large number of encyclopedic articles that explain all the basic definitions related to the crypto industry. The holding is regulated by teams that are headquartered in the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Greece, Italy, South Africa and more. Cointelegraph is considered to be one of the most authoritative cryptocurrency news sources, a claim that is supported by statistics. For instance, by March 2017, it had had over 6,7 million unique users per month and 57 million views with almost half coming from North America.
- Ethereum Price Flashing Bullish — Can ETH Trigger an Altcoin Revival?
- US Treasury: Non-Compliant Fintechs Won’t Survive the War on Terror
- Chinese Authorities Plan Crackdown on Crypto Mining in Inner Mongolia
- Bitcoin Hovers Over $10,300 as Top Altcoins See Mixed Movements
- The IRS Is Blindly Coming After Cryptocurrency Traders — Here’s Why