South Korean internet giant Kako has announced the release date of its blockchain platform.
Cointelegraph.com is independent media platform that was founded in 2013. By combining numerous sources with different types of presentation, it has grown into a large media holding company called Cointelegraph Media Group. Cointelegraph news is focused on cryptocurrency and other related topics, such as analytics, exchange rates, etc. In addition to this, the site has a large number of encyclopedic articles that explain all the basic definitions related to the crypto industry. The holding is regulated by teams that are headquartered in the USA, Great Britain, Germany, Greece, Italy, South Africa and more. Cointelegraph is considered to be one of the most authoritative cryptocurrency news sources, a claim that is supported by statistics. For instance, by March 2017, it had had over 6,7 million unique users per month and 57 million views with almost half coming from North America.
- Venezuela Sets New Bitcoin Volume Record Thanks to 10,000,000% Inflation
- Bakkt Begins Testing Bitcoin Futures Platform Following Hype and Delays
- Justin Sun to Reschedule Warren Buffett Charity Lunch for Medical Reasons
- Bitcoin Price Clings to $10K But Now Below ‘Neutral Area,’ Says Trader
- Price Analysis 22/07: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, BNB, EOS, BSV, TRX, XLM