Blockchain solutions can offer a lot of transparency and reduced pricing to a broad ticketing marketplace.
Dark Markets News
The dark or black market is a shadowy part of an economy that traffics in illicit goods. In terms of the economy, dark markets operate as a part of the whole market, so it — in the same way — obeys the law of supply and demand. Dark markets have their own online platforms or websites are called darknet markets or cryptomarkets and they operate via darknets that allow users to stay absolutely anonymous while working on the net. Considering the relative anonymity and universality of cryptocurrency compared to fiat currencies, Bitcoin has already become popular as a payment method on dark markets. One of the most popular examples of such use of digital currency is Silk Road, the internet retail platform that traded illegal products and services.
- Big Four Firm KPMG Partners With Blockchain Co. Guardtime to Develop Tools for Businesses
- Japanese Banking Giant Mizuho to Launch Its Yen-Pegged Stablecoin in March
- Ohio County Auditors to Explore Blockchain-Based Real Estate System
- Korean Telecom Giant KT to Launch Blockchain-as-a-Service Platform in March: Report
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Stellar, Tron, Binance Coin, Cardano: Price Analysis, Feb. 20