A drug-dealing couple has pleaded guilty to selling a variety of controlled assets on the dark web in exchange for cryptocurrencies.
Dark Markets News
The dark or black market is a shadowy part of an economy that traffics in illicit goods. In terms of the economy, dark markets operate as a part of the whole market, so it — in the same way — obeys the law of supply and demand. Dark markets have their own online platforms or websites are called darknet markets or cryptomarkets and they operate via darknets that allow users to stay absolutely anonymous while working on the net. Considering the relative anonymity and universality of cryptocurrency compared to fiat currencies, Bitcoin has already become popular as a payment method on dark markets. One of the most popular examples of such use of digital currency is Silk Road, the internet retail platform that traded illegal products and services.
- Crypto Advocate Patrick Byrne Resigns as CEO of Overstock
- Bitcoin Price ‘Not at the Top’ of New Bull Cycle Yet, Data Shows
- Bitpoint Taiwan Sues Parent Exchange for Overbilling After July Hack
- Samsung-Backed Blockchain Startup Raises $7.5M from Shinhan Bank
- Swiss Private Bank Says 400 New Clients Demanding Crypto Products