Two men plead guilty for illicitly selling steroids and controlled substances and laundering millions of dollars in crypto.
Dark Markets News
The dark or black market is a shadowy part of an economy that traffics in illicit goods. In terms of the economy, dark markets operate as a part of the whole market, so it — in the same way — obeys the law of supply and demand. Dark markets have their own online platforms or websites are called darknet markets or cryptomarkets and they operate via darknets that allow users to stay absolutely anonymous while working on the net. Considering the relative anonymity and universality of cryptocurrency compared to fiat currencies, Bitcoin has already become popular as a payment method on dark markets. One of the most popular examples of such use of digital currency is Silk Road, the internet retail platform that traded illegal products and services.
- Report: Samsung Planning New Blockchain Mainnet Featuring Samsung Coin
- Binance Singapore Launches But Offers Just One Trading Pair, Report
- Samsung Invests $2.9 Million Into Crypto Wallet Startup Ledger
- Almost All Top 100 Coins in Red, Bitcoin Holds Weekly Gains After Dipping Below $5,500
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EOS, Litecoin, Binance Coin, Stellar, Cardano, TRON: Price Analysis April 24