Blockchain solutions can offer a lot of transparency and reduced pricing to a broad ticketing marketplace.
Dark Markets News
The dark or black market is a shadowy part of an economy that traffics in illicit goods. In terms of the economy, dark markets operate as a part of the whole market, so it — in the same way — obeys the law of supply and demand. Dark markets have their own online platforms or websites are called darknet markets or cryptomarkets and they operate via darknets that allow users to stay absolutely anonymous while working on the net. Considering the relative anonymity and universality of cryptocurrency compared to fiat currencies, Bitcoin has already become popular as a payment method on dark markets. One of the most popular examples of such use of digital currency is Silk Road, the internet retail platform that traded illegal products and services.
- Blockstream Launches 5th Satellite Streaming Bitcoin Blockchain From Space
- Spanish Renewable Energy Operator to Trace Electricity Generation With Blockchain
- JPMorgan Chase Analysts Say Prolonged Crypto Bear Market Is Scaring Off Institutions
- Bitcoin Payment Processor Closes Seed Investment Round Backed by Tim Draper
- Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Stellar, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, TRON, Cardano: Price Analysis, Dec. 17