Two men plead guilty for illicitly selling steroids and controlled substances and laundering millions of dollars in crypto.
Dark Markets News
The dark or black market is a shadowy part of an economy that traffics in illicit goods. In terms of the economy, dark markets operate as a part of the whole market, so it — in the same way — obeys the law of supply and demand. Dark markets have their own online platforms or websites are called darknet markets or cryptomarkets and they operate via darknets that allow users to stay absolutely anonymous while working on the net. Considering the relative anonymity and universality of cryptocurrency compared to fiat currencies, Bitcoin has already become popular as a payment method on dark markets. One of the most popular examples of such use of digital currency is Silk Road, the internet retail platform that traded illegal products and services.
- Bitcoin Breaks $200 Billion Market Cap For the First Time in 17 Months
- US House of Representatives to Hold Hearing on Facebook’s Libra in July
- Crypto Analyst Says Bitcoin Price Could Hit $100,000 During Next Bull Run
- President of Uganda to Lead Blockchain Conference in Kampala in July
- Price Analysis 24/06: BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, TRX, ADA