The integration of DLT technology into messenger apps is expected to drive mainstream crypto adoption, but possibly at the expense of centralization.
Samuel Haig is a journalist who has been completely obsessed with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency since 2012. Samuel lives in Tasmania, Australia, where he attended the University of Tasmania and majored in political science and journalism, media and communications. Samuel has written about the dialectics of decentralization and is also a kangaroo riding enthusiast.
- Bitcoin Addresses Worth $100,000 or More Hits All-Time-High
- Big Four Auditing Firm Deloitte Lets Staff Pay for Lunch in Bitcoin
- US Army Seeks Blockchain Experts Who Can Trace Bitcoin in Real-Time
- Bitcoin Trading: 7 Tips to Detach Your Emotions From Your Portfolio
- Bitcoin Price at $10.2K Deadlock as Ether Continues Surprise Bull Run