Despite crypto markets reclaiming the capitalization boasted in Nov. 2017 and record volumes, altcoins have seen a declining market share.
Samuel Haig is a journalist who has been completely obsessed with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency since 2012. Samuel lives in Tasmania, Australia, where he attended the University of Tasmania and majored in political science and journalism, media and communications. Samuel has written about the dialectics of decentralization and is also a kangaroo riding enthusiast.
- After Testing $7K — Is Bitcoin Price Finally Close to the Bottom?
- US Deputy Treasury Secretary: Crypto Raises Questions on Self-Government
- Morocco Plans to Expand Access to Financial Services With Fintech
- Harvard University Stages ‘Digital Currency Wars’ Crisis Simulation
- Price Analysis 22/11: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, TRX