Block.One’s announced participation in EOS’s block producer elections has reignited concerns regarding the network’s centralization.
Samuel Haig is a journalist who has been completely obsessed with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency since 2012. Samuel lives in Tasmania, Australia, where he attended the University of Tasmania and majored in political science and journalism, media and communications. Samuel has written about the dialectics of decentralization and is also a kangaroo riding enthusiast.
- Peter Schiff Lost His Bitcoin, Claims Owning Crypto Was a ‘Bad Idea’
- ‘Weak Hands Are Out’ — Trader Who Called $20K Bitcoin Top Calls Bottom
- Crypto Fights for Freedom in India’s Supreme Court, Critics Cite Risk
- Bitcoin Price Drops Over $500 in 5 Minutes, Top Altcoins Also See Red
- Top-5 Cryptos This Week (Jan 19): BSV, DASH, ETC, MIOTA, BCH