A 150-year-old Chinese utility provider will ramp up blockchain adoption in partnership with VeChain and ENN Energy Holdings.
Samuel Haig is a journalist who has been completely obsessed with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency since 2012. Samuel lives in Tasmania, Australia, where he attended the University of Tasmania and majored in political science and journalism, media and communications. Samuel has written about the dialectics of decentralization and is also a kangaroo riding enthusiast.
- 2 Reasons a Deeper Correction in Stocks May End Bitcoin’s Rally to $8K
- Top Crypto Exchange Binance Hints at Launching Bitcoin Options Trading
- Mike Novogratz May ‘Hang His Spurs’ if Bitcoin Doesn’t Hit $20K in 2020
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Price Analysis April 3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO