Most of the top 20 cryptocurrencies are reporting slight to noteworthy gains, Bitcoin stays stable around $3,400.
Ethereum Classic News
Ethereum Classic is an open-sourced Blockchain-based platform that enables smart-contracts and has a Turing-complete programming language. Ethereum Classic came to existence after Ethereum hard fork that took place in 2016 after The DAO collapse.
The Ethereum Classic is the original Ethereum Blockchain supported by the people who believed in the core principles of Ethereum like the immutability of Blockchain and “code is law.” They denied the necessity of a hard fork to fix the damage after someone exploited The DAO vulnerabilities.
As the original Ethereum, ETC provides smart-contracts and a development platform. It also provides the Emerald Software Developer Kit: a toolkit, unique to ETC, made for building DAPPS (decentralized applications). The ETC team aims to use its product in the Internet of Things to provide machine-to-machine communication.
- Binance Launches Decentralized Crypto Exchange Testnet
- SEC Set to Begin Fresh Consultation Period on CBOE-VanEck Bitcoin ETF
- Major Japanese Trading Firm Marubeni Partners with US Blockchain Company LO3 Energy
- Elon Musk: Bitcoin Has ‘Quite Brilliant’ Structure, Paper Money is Going Away
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, TRON, Stellar, Binance Coin, Bitcoin SV: Price Analysis, February 18