Most top performers of the past seven days are consolidating in a range. At what levels do they become an attractive buy? Let’s look at the charts.
Ethereum Classic News
Ethereum Classic is an open-sourced Blockchain-based platform that enables smart-contracts and has a Turing-complete programming language. Ethereum Classic came to existence after Ethereum hard fork that took place in 2016 after The DAO collapse.
The Ethereum Classic is the original Ethereum Blockchain supported by the people who believed in the core principles of Ethereum like the immutability of Blockchain and “code is law.” They denied the necessity of a hard fork to fix the damage after someone exploited The DAO vulnerabilities.
As the original Ethereum, ETC provides smart-contracts and a development platform. It also provides the Emerald Software Developer Kit: a toolkit, unique to ETC, made for building DAPPS (decentralized applications). The ETC team aims to use its product in the Internet of Things to provide machine-to-machine communication.
- Bitcoin Price ‘Not at the Top’ of New Bull Cycle Yet, New Data Shows
- Swiss Private Bank Says 400 New Clients Demanding Crypto Products
- Bitcoin Dominance Is Actually Above 90%, New Research Suggests
- Bitcoin Price Struggling at $10K as Analysts Warn of 2018-Style Dump
- Price Analysis 21/08: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, BNB, EOS, BSV, XMR, XLM