Will Binance’s entry into the U.S. market pave the way for other prominent exchanges as well?
Florida is a state in the southeast of the United States. Florida is the third state in the U.S. in terms of population and it has large cities such as Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando, etc. Florida has a strong economy that is equal to the economy of the whole of Australia, and the state is one the fourth place in the USA by GDP. In terms of Bitcoin in Florida, this state has all opportunities for cryptocurrency to develop. Even after cases of money laundering in Florida, local authorities haven’t prohibited the use of crypto and hasn’t created any Florida Bitcoin regulation. For instance, in 2017 there was a successful example of selling real estate in BTC. Moreover, there are many Bitcoin ATMs in Florida, so citizens from various cities can easily buy cryptocurrency. Besides that, many Bitcoin conferences take place in Florida.
- HashCash to Trace Mineral Supply Chain From Congo For Car Manufacturers
- IRS Laughs Off Coinbase User's 'Surveillance Conspiracy' in Tax Reporting Case
- Online Gaming Platform Lets Gamers Collect BTC In First-Person Shooter Game
- Istanbul to Berlin: Ethereum Milestones on the Road to Serenity
- Willy Woo: $8K Bearish Bitcoin Price in ‘Unique Setup’ Before Halving