Florida law enforcement has arrested a gov’t agency employee for “official misconduct” after being caught crypto mining on the agency’s computers.
Florida is a state in the southeast of the United States. Florida is the third state in the U.S. in terms of population and it has large cities such as Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando, etc. Florida has a strong economy that is equal to the economy of the whole of Australia, and the state is one the fourth place in the USA by GDP. In terms of Bitcoin in Florida, this state has all opportunities for cryptocurrency to develop. Even after cases of money laundering in Florida, local authorities haven’t prohibited the use of crypto and hasn’t created any Florida Bitcoin regulation. For instance, in 2017 there was a successful example of selling real estate in BTC. Moreover, there are many Bitcoin ATMs in Florida, so citizens from various cities can easily buy cryptocurrency. Besides that, many Bitcoin conferences take place in Florida.
- India: Police Arrest Four More Suspects in Alleged $14 Million Crypto Scam
- China’s 11th Crypto Rankings: EOS First, TRON Second, Ethereum Third, Bitcoin Fifteenth
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges Is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22