CFTC commissioner Brian Quintenz suggested that participants in the crypto industry should create a self-regulatory structure.
Adrian is a newswriter based out of Pisa, Italy. He's passionate about cryptocurrency, digital rights, IT, tech and futurology and likes to think about the future in a positive way.
- CFTC Commissioner Brian Quintenz Suggests Creation of Crypto Self-Regulatory Organization
- Indonesia’s Commodity Futures Regulator Releases Regulation for Crypto Futures Market
- Bitmain Announces Energy-Efficient ASIC Chip for Mining Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash
- China: Guangdong Province to Use Blockchain-Based Electronic Tax Invoices for E-Commerce
- Cryptocurrencies May ‘Upend the Digital World,’ Says Institutional Investor Consultancy