The Freewallet Family has launched version 2.0 for 16 standalone wallets.
Freewallet is a cryptocurrency wallet with 25 kinds of digital currencies available for storing and managing. There are Frewallet apps available for desktop, iOS and Android. Frewallet was launched in 2016 by Estonian entrepreneurs. According to the official website, the company is aimed to familiarize users with popular cryptocurrencies without any specific technical features and complex settings, via Freewallet developments. Freewallet has Multiwallet and 30 wallets for each of the coins, such as Freewallet BTC, Freewallet Bitcoin Gold, Freewallet Monero, Freewallet Ethereum and Frewallet Lite. Besides that, the company was the first one to release wallets for BCH and BTG for Android.
- Bitcoin ‘Needs More’ PR from People Like Peter Schiff: Binance CEO
- Litecoin Creator Proposes Miners Voluntarily Donate 1% for Development
- CV Summit United Blockchain Leaders and Enthusiasts in Davos
- User Retention: The Holy Grail for DApps Moving Beyond Buzzword Status
- Bitcoin Risk-Return a ‘Different Beast’ Compared to Amazon: Analyst