Today Freewallet announces full support for Kin coin (KIN), which has finally migrated to its own blockchain.
Freewallet is a cryptocurrency wallet with 25 kinds of digital currencies available for storing and managing. There are Frewallet apps available for desktop, iOS and Android. Frewallet was launched in 2016 by Estonian entrepreneurs. According to the official website, the company is aimed to familiarize users with popular cryptocurrencies without any specific technical features and complex settings, via Freewallet developments. Freewallet has Multiwallet and 30 wallets for each of the coins, such as Freewallet BTC, Freewallet Bitcoin Gold, Freewallet Monero, Freewallet Ethereum and Frewallet Lite. Besides that, the company was the first one to release wallets for BCH and BTG for Android.
- Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 Again as Top Cryptos See Strong Gains
- Circle Releases Another Attestation Report on Stablecoin USDC’s USD Reserves
- Coinbase Earn Now Available to the Public in Over 100 Countries
- Decentralized Identity: How Microsoft (and Others) Plan to Empower Users to Own and Control Personal Data
- Top 5 Crypto Performers: XEM, XLM, XTZ, BNB, IOTA