Today Freewallet announces full support for Kin coin (KIN), which has finally migrated to its own blockchain.
Freewallet is a cryptocurrency wallet with 25 kinds of digital currencies available for storing and managing. There are Frewallet apps available for desktop, iOS and Android. Frewallet was launched in 2016 by Estonian entrepreneurs. According to the official website, the company is aimed to familiarize users with popular cryptocurrencies without any specific technical features and complex settings, via Freewallet developments. Freewallet has Multiwallet and 30 wallets for each of the coins, such as Freewallet BTC, Freewallet Bitcoin Gold, Freewallet Monero, Freewallet Ethereum and Frewallet Lite. Besides that, the company was the first one to release wallets for BCH and BTG for Android.
- Tor Digital Privacy Project Accepts Donations in Cryptocurrency
- US Institutional Crypto Exchange Seed CX Expands to Asia With New Partnership
- Streaming Service Twitch Removes Crypto Payment Options, Reddit User Reports
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22