Binance Coin (BNB), the currency fueling the Binance exchange, is the latest cryptocurrency to join the Freewallet platform.
Freewallet is a cryptocurrency wallet with 25 kinds of digital currencies available for storing and managing. There are Frewallet apps available for desktop, iOS and Android. Frewallet was launched in 2016 by Estonian entrepreneurs. According to the official website, the company is aimed to familiarize users with popular cryptocurrencies without any specific technical features and complex settings, via Freewallet developments. Freewallet has Multiwallet and 30 wallets for each of the coins, such as Freewallet BTC, Freewallet Bitcoin Gold, Freewallet Monero, Freewallet Ethereum and Frewallet Lite. Besides that, the company was the first one to release wallets for BCH and BTG for Android.
- Bitcoin Bulls in Danger as Price Drops $500 in Minutes Under $10K
- Ethereum Tests 25% Capacity Increase as Network Fees Hit Bitcoin Level
- Central Banker: CBDCs Are a Flexible Tool for Zero-Interest Rate World
- Bitcoin Hash Rate Hits 102 Quintillion in Historic Network Milestone
- Price Analysis 18/09: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LTC, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA