Complementary currencies is a time-tested alternative to regular money dating back to Ancient Egypt. Now that they can go crypto, there's a real chance they may...
Holo (HOT) is a cryptocurrency powering up the Holochain project and its decentralized platform. The Holo crypto service is a global platform established for the development of decentralized applications of various kind. For example, the service can become a base both for traditional cryptocurrency financial service and a marketplace for data and content. The main objective of the project is the foundation of a truly decentralized and robust internet-like network. The Holo (HOT) coin is a low-price token (its average price per coin is around 0.1 USD cent) built with the ERC-20 standard. It is also a very volatile asset that showed multiple and significant price changes over the course of time after the coin’s launch.
- Bitwise Tells US SEC That 95% of Volume on Unregulated Crypto Exchanges is Suspect
- Major Latin American E-Commerce Company Bans Cryptocurrency-Related Ads
- BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Says Bitcoin Will Test $10,000 in 2019
- Crypto Markets Report Slight Gains While Gold Rises
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22