Many Asian countries have cracked down on digital currencies, but not Japan as it leads the way in Bitcoin friendliness
Koji Higashi News
Koji Higashi is a Japanese entrepreneur, analyst, co-founder of IndieSquare Inc. — a company that is developing blockchain based solutions and applications — and co-founder and CEO of Tokyo-based blockchain incubation studio HashHub. Koji Higashi started working with Bitcoin and blockchain in 2014 and he is currently one of the most well-known crypto industry insiders in Japan. Besides his project-related activity, Koji Higashi writes and creates content for his YouTube channel in order to spread awareness about digital currencies and their technology among the public. Besides that, Koji Higashi’s Twitter is full of information and comments related to crypto. Moreover, he helped develop the first functional mobile token wallet in the world that includes a decentralized exchange feature.
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year
- Bitcoin Stays Over $4,000 as Top Cryptos See Slight Losses
- Metamask Browser Extension Default Settings Broadcast ETH Addresses to Visited Websites
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Stellar, Tron, Cardano: Price Analysis, March 22