The fact that an ETN from Stockholm is now targeting the U.S. market may sound like a win, but it's a far cry from the big prize of an ETF
Darryn Pollock is a journalist based in Durban, South Africa. He has years of experience in writing for a number of print and digital platforms, raging from sport to technology and of course, Cryptocurrencies.
- Facebook to Unveil ‘Libra Association’ and Launch Testnet Next Week: Report
- Coinbase Custody Holds $1.3B in Assets Under Custody, Expects to Hit $2B ‘Soon’
- US Residents Will Lose Access to Many Altcoins on Binance Starting in September
- Appetite for Blockchain Tech Builds Among Korean Banks, but Without Crypto
- BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BCH, EOS, BNB, BSV, XLM, ADA: Price Analysis 14/06