The fact that an ETN from Stockholm is now targeting the U.S. market may sound like a win, but it's a far cry from the big prize of an ETF
Darryn Pollock is a journalist based in Durban, South Africa. He has years of experience in writing for a number of print and digital platforms, raging from sport to technology and of course, Cryptocurrencies.
- Bakkt Announces Sept. 23 Launch of Futures and Custody Platform in US
- Chainzilla and Pundi X to Enable Retail Bitcoin Payments in Panama
- Mike Tyson: ‘I Am Not Involved With Fight to Fame or Their Countdown Website’
- Reconciling Blockchain Technology With California Consumer Privacy Act
- Bitcoin Fights to Hold at $10,150 as US Stock Market Sees Minor Uptrend