The fact that an ETN from Stockholm is now targeting the U.S. market may sound like a win, but it's a far cry from the big prize of an ETF
Darryn Pollock is a journalist based in Durban, South Africa. He has years of experience in writing for a number of print and digital platforms, raging from sport to technology and of course, Cryptocurrencies.
- 2 Reasons a Deeper Correction in Stocks May End Bitcoin’s Rally to $8K
- Top Crypto Exchange Binance Hints at Launching Bitcoin Options Trading
- Mike Novogratz May ‘Hang His Spurs’ if Bitcoin Doesn’t Hit $20K in 2020
- Brazilian Regulators Create DLT Platform for Screening Politicians
- Price Analysis April 3: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, BSV, LTC, EOS, BNB, XTZ, LEO